1.16.2009

Love is the Balance


(Thoughts about relationship with God/Love)

Love is the balance between the good times and the bad times

Tension is not always a bad thing.
It stretches our capacities
It makes us stronger

Love connects.
To me it is obvious Jesus (Love) is with us,
hanging in there
- holding my hand and yours
- in and between us
connecting us throughout the good and the bad
because we couldnt do it own our own

I believe faith is a gift, a grace.
Trust is something that is learned and practiced through the gift of faith
Ultimately, we become closer to God.

We are close together now in a new way.
I feel it in my heart and I mm glad.

Peace
Keren

Pumpkin, this is not about you, it is about our relationship with God. but it goes for friendshops too ofcourse :o)

No comments: