3.08.2009

Lent 2009: Day 12

Lenten Journey through the Spiritual Alphabet
Psalm 119, Sustainable Love

Vau (part 2)
I will walk freely in an open space
because I cherish your precepts.
I will speak openly of your decrees
without fear even before kings.
I delight in your commands,
which I dearly love.
I lift up my hands to your commands;
I study your laws, which I love.

*****
Inside your Law
I can walk in liberty anywhere, anytime.
Like Jesus walking on the turbulent seas
Your Love is my buoyancy.

I am lifted up inside my praise for You;
in delight and gratitude for the love
and the lovers
You have given me for my crossing,
like the fair winds and the storms,
even the doldrums.

Your lessons remain in my heart and soul,
they are my ballast,
they steady me for the next turn.

Mmy aprrenticeship continues.
In Love, with You and all Your Creation,
inlcuding me
:o)

No comments: