3.30.2009

Lent 2009: Day 34

Lenten Journey through the Spiritual Alphabet
Psalm 119, Sustainable Love
Pe (Part 2)

Steady my feet in accord with your promise;
do not let iniquity lead me.
Free me from human oppression,
that I may keep your precepts.
Let your face shine upon your servant;
teach me your laws.
My eyes shed streams of tears
because your teaching is not followed.
***
Holy Father, keep them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are….

[Father, they are your gift to me. I wish that where I am they also may be with me, that they may see my glory that you gave me, because you loved me before the foundation of the world.
Righteous Father, the world also does not know you, but I know you, and they know that you sent me.

I made known to them your name and I will make it known, that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in them."
Excerpt John 17
***
When My husband was in ICU it was difficult and made me sad when the nurse would tell me it was time for me to leave unit.
It is difficult to be away from people you love, particularly when they might be feeling bad, and when you have no control over when you can see them.
Love is so good though.
To, me just knowing someone loves me(aka cares about me)steadies me somehow, no matter where they are,
I hope that is so for you too
It is great when you get to see their face though :o)

No comments: